This is a summary and comparison of different ASQ and Quality Credentials, and the relative demand for each.
- Six Sigma is by far the strongest and most widely requested quality credential, with the highest salary ranges. GET YOUR ASQ SIX SIGMA BELTS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR JOB OPPORTUNITIES!!!
- Lean Bronze demand is minimal with the lowest stature and salary levels
- CSQE is requested only as part of an "all of the above" list of software credentials.
- Neither the Lean Bronze nor CSQE are distinct differentiators, but are included among a plethora of certification options for qualification and consideration.
- $80,000+ (1)
- Full-time (1)
- Cmq/oe jobs nationwide
- Lean Bronze jobs nationwide
Although Lean Bronze is referenced, it is not an exclusive differentiator. In one Quality Improvement Advisor posting, the Lean Bronze is listed as one several credentials, and is shown as being equivalent to a Six Sigma Green Belt or any of the ASQ certifications.
Technical Requirements and Professional Designations:
Minimum: One of:
Lean six sigma green belt, SME Bronze Lean certification, IHI Improvement Advisor certification, American Society of Quality (ASQ) certification,
- $80,000+ (2)
- Csqe jobs nationwide